Friday, January 18, 2013

winter collage

I was elated when the remaining boxes from home arrived. The first batch had some winter clothes, but not enough as it was getting cold very fast back in November. The second batch had all the thicker jackets and coats that I had been waiting. I had to give myself a pat on the back for enduring the cold for so long!

In the meantime I did try to go to Uniqlo for some sweaters and thermal wear, but I decided to stop after awhile to have enough space to store the ones being shipped in.


I was glad I could still fit into my clothes from a few years back! Doesn't matter if these are not the latest fashion, as long as they keep me warm and I have enough variety to not look like I can't afford winter clothes. Maybe I hadn't share this, but back in November when I had only one fleece jacket which I'd wear to the office, my colleague asked if it was the only warm clothing I had with me!



5 comments:

ykphuah said...

I thought the red shirt girl wasn't you! So different with the different hairstyle. :)

SiowLan-Ally said...

Agreed wIth yk! I like wearing winter clothes too but the winter here is not as cold as Japan.

§nóflèk said...

ykphuah & SiowLan-Ally : LOL! actually the one on the bottom right is the same hairstyle laaa~ its just abit shorter, everything else looks the same no? :p

classyadele said...

I like the bag the most lol

§nóflèk said...

classyadele : tenkiu tenkiu! i like it too. so proud of myself for having found such a deal of a bag! maybe i should blog about how i got this bag!