Thursday, June 16, 2005

take me to your leader

I'm a sucker for these type of personality tests. Heheh.. There seems to be no end to quizzes that analyse what type of person or character you are. Most of the time they are true, sometimes they just tell you half the story, and there are others which leave you wishing you had spent the last 15 minutes doing something more worthwhile.

Now, this one was not a waste of my time, because the test results suggested that I was a L-E-A-D-E-R. Can you believe it? I don't either, but I ain't gonna argue with this :D

So anyways, this test is slightly different from the rest. After 5 questions, it will reveal one aspect of yourself, and at the end of the 20 questions, the type of personality summed up by these various aspects. As each aspect revealed itself, I found myself beginning to sound like John! But thank goodness, the final one made me a class above distinguished from him... muahahaha!

Personality Type - Leader


Summary of Leaders

~ Natural managers who strive for efficiency
~ See the big picture and make strategic plans for the future
~ Think of themselves as bright, independent and logical
~ May overlook other people's need for emotional support

More about Leaders

Leaders are strategic thinkers, planning ahead and anticipating difficulties. They quickly spot inefficiency and organise people to make improvements. Leaders like solving problems at the organisational level, but would rather leave the detailed work to others.

Leaders enjoy discussing complex issues and will challenge people’s views to spark a debate. They admire people who defend their beliefs by arguing persuasively.

In situations where they can’t use their talents or are unappreciated, Leaders may become detached, critical or aggressive. Under extreme stress, Leaders may feel isolated and doubt their abilities.

Leaders are often so ambitious in their careers that they sacrifice their personal life in the process.

Leader Careers
Leaders are often drawn to jobs in management where logical analysis and strategic planning are required.


* * * * * * * *

On 2nd thoughts, the Leader type sounds too choleric for me. Like the 4th point, that's not really true of me. As much as I'd like to be a (natural) Leader, with all the good things that come with it, I think I'll need to re-do the test! Perhaps, this is the one side of me which is hidden and not polished yet :D

No comments: