Monday, December 29, 2003

the christmas that was...

... quite happening! :D

had a few parties, got some really nice pressies and had a steady stream of delayed christmas wishes over the sms.

somehow the maxis network got flooded with too many messages flying about that i didn't get most of my read receipts. i was left wondering whether my friends got my wishes.

celcom was worse. my brother sent me a message in the morning. i only received it about 10 hours later! i also sent a christmas greeting to irene, which strangely was only recipocrated 12 hours later. upon reading the time stamp on the message did i realise it was replied almost immediately, but delayed over the networks.

it was tough having to decide which sms should remain in my phone, while i had to delete some to make way for incoming ones. although my sim card has the capability to store 20 messages, i could only hold about 15 or 16 at one time. some sms' were really sweet, especially those with text arts. some people just have so much time to create flowers, bears and blinking christmas trees! i also liked the one which goes :

"NOTICE : Christmas has been cancelled and it's all because of YOU. i told Santa that you've been good all year...





He died laughing!!!"

ahh... the wonders of technology!

No comments: